Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dr. Michael Beckenstein


In my opinion, the absolute best plastic surgeon! I was instantly put at ease. I will add before and after pictures. Not as some perversion, but simply as what God can allow. Hopefully someone in my shoes will see this. Maybe you have been weighing your options of reconstruction. "Should I?" or "Shouldn't I?" I waged this war for four years. Maybe, like me, you had a horrible experience with a plastic surgeon before you had your mastectomy. Well, I have discovered that there are Dr's out there who should not have license to perform surgery. Especially if you saw their portfolio and left in tears as I did. There is HOPE. If you don't check out Dr. Beckenstein's web page and/or make a consultation, then at least reach out to another Dr.

No comments: