Thursday, September 2, 2010

First expansion

Well, today I had my first expansion! It was nothing like I had read or feared. I'm 3 weeks post-op. It felt like a but of pressure and a small sting. They used a small magnet to locate the port, which come to find out, was the little bruised feeling spot I had come to feel. They used an 18 gauge butterfly needle and injected 100cc. The Dr. had injected 60cc. during surgery, so I am now 160cc. My expander is 400cc. which will put me at a good B+, C cup when done. That will depend on the implant surgery and my body. I am excited about the appearance already. There are mounds where there was once angry, jagged scars! Those first weeks after surgery are paying off now. I continue to wear the athletic bras 24 hrs a day to help mold the skin and create a ledge under the breast mounds. I am so glad I did this!!

No comments: